Connect Educate Empower Online
Part of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network, the Live Yes! Online Community connects you 24/7 with those who understand what it’s like. The Online Community offers visitors the ability to browse or participate on our many discussion forum topics such as sharing coping strategies and ways to help prevent a flare up. Visitors can chat and befriend others, and locate in person arthritis related events happening nearby.
Become a Volunteer Moderator!
Moderator engagement is key to the success of the Online Community and will offer great value for the participants. Below you will find some guidance for ensuring a positive experience for all.
• Review user-generated content and actively engage
• Engage members using relevant Arthritis Foundation articles, content, messages and events
• Process any public complaints, escalating when necessary to the Moderator Team Leader
• Attend monthly Online Moderator conference calls
• Remove any postings and/or block users for posts that contain objectionable or inappropriate content
• Welcome all new members or first-time posters
• Have fun as you help others with their journey with arthritis, you have so much knowledge and experience to make a huge impact for thousands of people in our community
• You are a Subject Matter Expert for the newly diagnosed, please engage and change their lives!
The first step in the process is to complete the application below. Individuals will be interviewed and those who successfully complete the screening process will be invited to become a volunteer and serve as a Live Yes! Online Community Moderator. Once all the required paperwork is completed, we will provide you with the tools and training to get started!
We look forward to having you as a Moderator!
Please note that this training is provided to US based residents only, age 18 and older.
LIVE YES! ONLINE MODERATOR APPLICATION
If you'd like to be a Live Yes! Online Moderator, please complete the form below.
It is recommended that you complete this application on a desktop or laptop computer and not on a mobile device.