Scroll down to see a list of JA Parent Live Yes! Connect group locations once we start lauching our pilot groups.
In 2018, the Arthritis Foundation is excited to pilot a JA Parent Live Yes! Connect Groups for parents with children living with juvenile arthritis and other childhood rheumatic disease! These groupss are part of an expanding range of Arthritis Foundation resources that provides personalized help & support to parents who have a child/teen with a childhood rheumatic disease. The JA Parent Live Yes! Connect Groups offers connection, education and empowerment.
If you are parent or guardian of a child living with Juvenile Arthritis or another childhood rheumatic disease, you are invited to join us!
- To join a JA Parent Live Yes! Connect Group, simply click the location or locations below to learn more about the group. We will continue to grow this list following our 2018 pilot.
- To join individual support groups and receive emails about upcoming events, please press the "Join this Group" button at the top of the JA Parent Live Yes! Connect Group page. You will be prompted to register as a user and create an account on this site. There is no commitment; you can unsubscribe anytime by following the same procedure. But, hey, we hope you’ll enjoy your group so much you won’t want to.
- If your community is not listed yet, please register as a new user and create an account on this website. We will email you when we launch a group close to you.
- Learn more about local groups and read what people have said.
- Join our team of positive and enthusiastic volunteers who lead local groups. Learn more about starting or co-facilitating a JA Parent Live Yes! Connect Group in your area please complete the LIve Yes! Connect Facilitator Application Form to start the process.
If you are a researcher or organization seeking to recruit people with arthriits for an academic or marketing research study, or a clinical trial, please use the contact us form. We protect the privacy and information of our support group members and ask that you do not solicit any support groups directly.