Scroll down to see a list of Live Yes! Connect for JA Parents group locations.
Live Yes! Connect Groups provide support for parents with children living with juvenile arthritis and other childhood rheumatic disease! These groups are part of an expanding range of Arthritis Foundation resources that provides personalized help & support to parents who have a child/teen with a childhood rheumatic disease. The Live Yes! Connect Groups for JA Parents offers connection, education, and empowerment.
If you are parent or guardian of a child living with juvenile arthritis or another childhood rheumatic disease, you are invited to join us!
- To join a Live Yes! Connect Group for JA Parents, simply click the location or locations below to learn more about the group.
- To join individual support groups and receive emails about upcoming events, please press the "Join this Group" button at the top of the Live Yes! Connect Group for JA Parents page. You will be prompted to register as a user and create an account on this site. There is no commitment; you can unsubscribe anytime by following the same procedure. But, hey, we hope you’ll enjoy your group so much you won’t want to.
- If your community is not listed yet, please register as a new user and create an account on this website. We will email you when we launch a group close to you.
- Learn more about local groups and read what people have said.
- Join our team of positive and enthusiastic volunteers who lead local groups. Learn more about starting or co-facilitating a Live Yes! Connect Group for JA Parents in your area please complete the Live Yes! Connect Facilitator Application Form to start the process.
If you are a researcher or organization seeking to recruit people with arthritis for an academic or marketing research study, or a clinical trial, please use the contact us form. We protect the privacy and information of our support group members and ask that you do not solicit any support groups directly.